Updated on 23 May, 2016
Computer Division is the prime IT services Hub and is the backbone of the University for providing various computing and network services through Information & Communication Technologies (ICTs). The Division offers services to Learners, Staff and Faculty at the Hqrs, Regional Centres, Study Centres, Partner Institutions across India and abroad. The website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in, which is managed by the Division is used for the extensive student support services in virtual mode.
Following are glimpses of some of the core activities of Computer Division. Apart, the Division also contributes in academic and research activities of the university.
ACTIVITIES OF COMPUTER DIVISION
- Network Services
- Software Development
- Website and Applications Interfacing
- ERP Back Office(HR & Finance)
- Server Room and Data Centre Operations
- IT Infrastructure Procurement, Commissioning and Maintenance
- Training & Capacity Building
- User Support