Updated on 01 Jul, 2014
The University is funded partly by grant-in-aid from Ministry of Human Resource Development in respect of its development activities and mainly by University’s Receipt/Revenue collection and the Finance & Accounts Division is responsible for:
- Preparation of Budget Estimates,
- Review of Receipt and Expenditure to facilitate Management Information System,
- Preparation of Inputs for Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC),
- Monitoring of Financial Targets of Development Plans,
- Rendering Financial Advice/Concurrence,
- Collection of Revenue/Receipts,
- Release of Quarterly Grant under Plan and Non-Plan Funds to Regional Centres/ Schools/Units,
- Processing and payment of Bills/Claims under the Plan/Non-Plan and EMF Funds,
- Preparation of Annual Accounts of the University as well as Provident Funds and Pension Funds Accounts, and
- Internal Audit of accounts of Regional/Study Centres, Divisions and Schools.
Disclaimer: The Data/Matter/Figures of Finance & Accounts Division in IGNOU Website are given for information only and not for any other purposes.