Updated on 17 Apr, 2013
Centre for Para Medical Sciences has been created to deal with the cadre of trained Para-medical / Allied Health personnel for providing efficient health care at primary, secondary and tertiary levels. The proposed centre will develop academic programmes (Degree, Diploma and certificate) for various categories of Para-medical/Allied Health personnel, and ensure the quality and standard of Paramedical / Allied Health Sciences training in the country.
- Creation of a cadre of trained Para-Medical/Allied Health personnel for providing effective & efficient health care at Primary, Secondary and Tertiary levels;
- Planning, developing and launching of degree, diploma and certificate level programmes for various categories of Para Medical/Allied Health personnel;
- Strengthening the professional competencies of Para Medical/Allied Health professionals using ICT enabled education and interactive multimedia;
- Identification & collaboration with institutions involved in paramedical/Allied Health Sciences training;
- Ensuring the quality and standards of paramedical/Allied Health Sciences education and training in the country;
- Capacity building of paramedical/Allied Health personnel and functionaries through research, training and innovations.
Click here for Study Centres