The programme aims at preparing students for employability in the fashion industry. It will develop basic knowledge and skills in pattern making and sewing techniques. The programme will cater the needs of those who aspire to make their careers as assistant designers in the apparel sector/ export sector/ want to become entrepreneur/ would like to update their existing knowledge and skills specifically in pattern making and sewing.
· Develop basic knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of fashion design.
· Develop understanding of the fashion industry in India and across the globe.
· Impart skills in digital technology in CAD.
· Develop knowledge and understanding of pattern making skills and sewing techniques.
· Develop entrepreneurship and communication skills.
At present the programme is being offered from SOVET, IGNOU, Head Quarter only. Counselling Sessions will be held through IRC/Gyanvani/Gyandarshan/Online Mode.