Equivalence/recognition granted and/or rejected for purpose of admission to IGNOU's Academic Programmes
Recognition of IGNOU’s Degrees/Diplomas by AIU/UGC/AICTE/NCTE/INC/BCI/DEC/RCI
- Notification No.IV/II(00)/86/ dated 12.12.1986 issued by Association of Indian Universities admitting IGNOU to the membership of AIU.
- Notification No.IV/II(449)/94/176915-177115 dated 14.01.1994 issued by Association of Indian Universities regarding recognition of Degrees/Diplomas of Open Universities.
- Notification No.F.1-8/92(CPP) dated February, 1992 issued by University Grants Commission regarding recognition of Degrees/Diplomas awarded by Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Notification No.F1-52/2000(CPP-II) dated 5th May 2004 issued by University Grants Commission regarding recognition of Degrees awarded by Open Universities.
- Notification No.F1-52/2000(CPP-II) dated 2nd Nov. 2004 issued by University Grants Commission regarding recognition of Degrees awarded by Open Universities.
- UGC Regulations 1985 regarding minimum standards of instructions for the grant of first degree through non-formal/distance education - Notification No.F.I-117/83(CP) dated 25th November, 1985 .
- Notification No.F.1-1117/83(CPP-II) dated 18th October, 1995 issued by University Grants Commission for publishing in the Gazette of India (Part III – Section 4) regarding amendment in UGC Regulations pertaining to the minimum standards of instructions for the grant of first degree through non-formal/distance education in the faculties of Arts, Humanities, Fine Arts, Music, Social Sciences, Commerce and Sciences.
- Notification No.F3/DL-83/99/7807-7812 dated 31.05.1999 issued by National Council for Teacher Education, Northern Regional Committee, Jaipur, for publishing in the Gazette of India (Part III – Section 4) regarding recognition of IGNOU’s B.Ed. (Distance Education).
- Letter D.O.No.62-5/2003/NCTE(N&S)Vol-II/69560 dated 09.08.2007 addressed to Shri Manoj Kumar, Principal Secretary (Basic Education), Govt. of Uttar Pradesh by Shri V.C.Tewari, Member Secretary, National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi, stating that there is no difference between B.Ed. (face-to-face) and B.Ed. (Distance Mode).
- Notification F.No.AICTE/Academic/MOU-DEC/2005 dated May 13, 2005 issued by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi , regarding recognition of IGNOU’s MBA and MCA Programmes.
- Certificate No.20-30/99-INC dated 2nd June 2000 issued by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi , regarding recognition of IGNOU’s POST BASIC B.Sc.(Nursing) programme.
- Bar Council of India Circular No. LE Cir.:02/2010 dated 20.12.2010 regarding acceptance of first degree (10+2+3 stream) obtained under ODL for admission to LL.B. Course.
- DEC’s Notification F.No.DEC/IGNOU/2011/8435 dated 19/12/2011 regarding recognition of IGNOU Programmes by Distance Education Council.
- RCI's letter dated 01.03.2012 regarding recognition of IGNOU's M.A. Psychology
- Govt. of Rajasthan – Order dated 18.10.2012 regarding recognition of Degrees/ Diplomas awarded by IGNOU
- UGC Circular dated 14.10.2013 on Equivalence of Degrees awarded by ODL Institutions at par with Conventional Universities/Institutions
Internal Credit Transfer Scheme
- Credit Transfer scheme and proforma in BDP (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc./BTS/BSW)
- Credit Transfer Scheme and Proforma in Master Degree
- Credit Transfer scheme BCA(pre-rev.) to BCA (revised sylb.)
- Credit Transfer from MCA(pre-rev.) to MCA (revised sylb.)
- Credit Transfer from MCA(revised sylb.) to MCA (revised sylb.)
- Credit Transfer from PGDIBO to M.Com 2nd yr
- Credit Transfer from PGDSW to MSW 2nd yr
- Credit transfer and proforma PGDRD to MARD
- Internal Credit transfer proforma Management Programmes
- Internal Credit transfer proforma MBA(Banking & Finance)
External Credit Transfer Scheme